Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Newsletter

We wrote newsletters explaining to our class what to expect for the year. After writing it, we were to use youpublisher to publish our newsletter. However, while I tried to publish my newsletter, failed. I could not find a way to make it work. I feel that the youpublisher is unnecessary and instead of publishing an announcement, it can just as easily be sent out by email or a printed out newsletter for the children to take home. Here is what I said in my newsletter...

Hello Class!

I am excited to start the 2010-2011 school year! I hope you are all just as excited as I am! We will be looking at history of World War II and learn about the 3 Branches of the United States of America, studying algebra and different forms of energy. We will be exploring the solar system and several different parts of the world.

I hope you are all ready for an adventure and be sure to always bring your thinking caps to school! See you in class!

-Ms. Walter

No comments:

Post a Comment