Monday, March 8, 2010
Glogster
I had a hard time understanding Glogster. It is like another blogging site. The set up was confusing and how to work around the site was hard to follow. I would not suggest this website as a blogging tool. If someone could figure it out then I would say for them, it would be a good site to keep parents updated on classroom homework and activities. It can also be helpful in setting up field trips with parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

It is not a blog. It is site that allows you to create an interactive poster. You add text, you then upload pictures, and finally you can attach either of these to other websites for further exploration of the topic. Look at the two that I embed in the tech221 blog. I hope that you give this another try at some point. Students and parents really like it.
ReplyDelete