Monday, January 18, 2010

Class 2

On our 2nd class day we played around with several other websites to help us figure out visually stimulating ways to present information and projects. Once again, all of the different sites were overwhelming and hard to follow, however, after sitting down and taking in each assignment at my own paste, I found the sites to be interesting. For example, there was a word site where you type in a phrase, saying or just a list of words and then it would be set up in new fonts, styles and positioning to show an artistic poster. It put more meaning behind the words and was visually pleasing.

I am still having trouble figuring some of the assignments out (especially on how to post them on my blog) but I am slowly understanding how to use them all separately and expanding on how to incorporate them within a classroom.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent. I am glad that you are willing to go back after class and review the sites and activities that I am suggesting. I realize that we are going at a fast pace and I will continue to adjust to your needs if you tell me what they are. My overall goal is for you to build a library of tools and to have you make a list of websites that you may be able to access in the future. Some of the tools you will like and I am sure that some will have no value for you now or ever. I appreciate you effort and willingness to try new things. Let's talk so that you are comfortable and feel that you are learning. Your feedback is valuable to me.

    ReplyDelete